The really first Minecraft 1.16 photo is readily available in your launchers! Let’s discover together the main novelties that you will have the ability to check in preview.
WHAT’S NEW IN SNAPSHOT
- New blocks added in the Nether
- Recoil resistance is now one on a scale instead of a possibility
- Addition of the Crimson Forest biome to the Nether
- Addition of Hoglins: they do not do much yet, however they have quite ears!
- Patrols no longer appear when the gamer is near a village
- Addition of Netherite
- Addition of the Soulsand Valley biome to the Nether
- Walls lack area when stacked vertically
- Adding the Warpest Forest biome to the Nether
Numerous new types of blocks have been included:
- 2 new wood-like materials: Crimson Stems and Warped Stems
- Basalt obstructs: you can use them as pillars but they can be positioned in any direction
- New soil blocks: Crimson Nylium and Warped Nylium
- New greenery: Nether Sprouts (cabbage), Crimson Roots (roots) and Warped Roots (roots).
- Two kinds of mushrooms: Crimson and Warped– try using bone meal to grow them.
- Warped Wart (deformed warts blocks).
- Weeping Vines: weeping vines growing from the bottom of a block down.
- A brand-new source of natural light: Shroomlights.
- Addition of Soul Soil: Whenever fire burns on the ground of the soul, it burns with a blue flame.
- Soul soil can be utilized to make soul torches– and these can be turned into soul lanterns.
- Utilizing bone meal on Netherrack can now spread out Nylium.